Everyone has there most loved running backs ever, yet here is my rundown of the main 10 biggest running backs ever:
10) Eric Dickerson – Nobody was prettier to watch. On the off chance that you watched the Los Angeles Rams during the 80s, it seemed as though a lot of elephants pursuing a gazelle.
9) Bo Jackson – Boy, what might have been. On the off chance that the models for the best running back ever was simply sheer actual properties it wouldn’t be close. This man was a monstrosity of nature. It appeared as though someone assembled him in Frankenstein-like analysis. It’s a disgrace that a physical issue obliterated his profession. เกมส์อีสปอร์ตมือถือ
8) Gale Sayers – No NFL player had a more paramount vocation by playing less games. He scored a then record 22 scores in his freshman year. Without the conceivable special case of Barry Sanders, he was the most perilous player in the open field throughout the entire existence of the NFL.
7) Earl Campbell – No other player has applied more agony on the contradicting protection than Earl Campbell. Legs as thick as redwood trees, each tackle was on him would have been a trial.
6) Emmitt Smith – All time NFL driving rusher. What all the more should be said?
5) Ladanian Tomlinson – Has been breaking records since the time he entered the association. He is a score machine. In the 2006 season, he scored a greater number of scores than some whole groups scored for that year. In the event that he can keep this sort of speed, he may break each surging record in presence.
4) Marshall Faulk – Part of the best show on turf. A particularly astonishing football player, that in the event that he played Wide Receiver, he’d likely still be going to the Hall of Fame. By a long shot, no other running back has been such a weapon in the passing game.
3) Jim Brown – Revolutionized the position. A man among young men. Viewed by numerous individuals as the not just the best running back ever, however the best football player ever.
2) Walter Payton – Not favored with blasting pace or incredible actual strength. He was THE common running back. He embodied the personality of Chicago.
1) Barry Sanders – Nobody has accomplished more in a profession with less assistance than Barry Sanders. His open field moves were an associated thing to a computer game. Sanders played for some really horrendous Detroit Lions groups. He played with powerless quarterbacks, paper flimsy hostile lines, but he figured out how to go more than 1,000 yards for each and every extended period of his profession.